Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lists. Freeze Pops. Sleep.


Hello There.
...
I love routine.
I love goals.
I love being productive.
...
I wish I had more routine.
I wish I had more goals.
I wish I were more productive.
...
I love routine, just being able to know exactly what needs to be done and when it needs to be done sets my mind at ease.
I very much dislike not having enough to do to make a concrete schedule. That has been my summer so far. Having bits of things here and there but not really enough to make out a To-Do list for each day.
...
I work much better with a list. I love lists. Check lists. Grocery Lists. To-Do Lists. Lists of names. Lists of chores. Lists of school work.
Lists.
Life is better because of lists.
Life is also better because of freeze pops. Andrew bought a pack of 100 small freeze pops last week. We consumed them in an amount of time that is quite embarrassing.
But they were so good. yes.
Life was better with a cool packet of colored ice.
Yummy.
Right now it is 11:28 on a Thursday evening.
I am sitting in bed with the lights off.
Over my summer vacation I got into the bad habit of staying up until 12:00pm and now I am sad to say I am still in that habit.
So here I am writing a blog post when I would love to be dreaming.
yes. I wish I was dreaming about writing a blog post.
hmmm.
Maybe I will dream about writing a blog post!
...
Well then, I suppose I will post this now. Then shut my laptop down. Then try to sleep.
...
This has been fun.
...
Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment